I just got the e-mail announcing performers at the next NCCO’s conference.
Performances conducted by men:
- Oregon State University Chamber Choir, Steven Zielke, conductor
- Riverside City College Chamber Singers, John Byun, conductor
- Temple University Concert Choir, Paul Rardin, conductor
- University of Louisville Cardinal Singers, Kent Hatteberg, conductor
- University of North Texas Collegium Singers, Richard Sparks, conductor
- University of Southern California Thornton Concert Choir, Cristian Grases, conductor
- University of Southern Mississippi Southern Chorale, Gregory Fuller, conductor
- Portland State University Chamber Choir, Ethan Sperry, conductor
- Pacific Lutheran University Choir of the West, Richard Nance and Simon Carrington
- Portland State University Man Choir, Ethan Sperry, conductor
- Yale Schola Cantorum and Juilliard415, David Hill, conductor
Performances conducted by women:
- Azusa Pacific University Chamber Singers, Michelle Jensen, conductor
- University of Redlands Chapel Singers, Nicholle Andrews, conductor
- Portland State Vox Femina, Joan Szymko, conductor
- Portland State University Symphony Orchestra, Ken Selden and Grete Pedersen
4 out of 15. Your standard 25ish%.
Look, I know nobody’s doing this on purpose, but can’t we do better?